Friday, February 20, 2009

Back to Ray of Hope one day... mom and Isaiah birthday...

Today Jonathan Yeh who is a volunteer in Ray of Hope is on leave to take driving test, so I got to go back and take his place... the Joy class... wow... those students are really a headache, difficult to control... then Jonathan came back, he passed his driving - first attempt! My mom drove Isaiah and I to Isaiah's house, take the cake Isaiah baked for her - actually 20th February is both my mom and Isaiah's birthday! Then afternoon Jonathan and I checked and typed lesson plan while my mom and Isaiah were with the students in bakery class. Then we stayed until 6pm, then I drove my mom home (LOL - actually I was tired :-P)

Then at night my dad took us to Golf Club for dinner, celebrate my mom's birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment