Thursday, February 5, 2009

Back to ASOD!!!!

If I continue in MMU, I wouldn't return to ASOD after CNY break.

At first, my parents refused to let me return, due to some reasons, and insisted that I should go to UTAR immediately (I want to wait until May intake!), but after Seok Chyi persuaded my dad, eventually I can go back to Slim River!! :D

But I might attend the Joshua Camp in Our Saviour's Church KL after the ASOD. We agreed that we will go and visit the UTAR campus again after I'm back home. We have been there once, October of last year. Again, I took train to Slim River, 2nd February morning.

Now... Deaconess Chin Kho Nee is teaching about the whole Bible. Last year I've attended this lesson by Rev. Stephen Chan. Haha... learned somemore about the Words of the Lord... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment