Monday, May 18, 2009

Following week

On Friday my dad and I, plus a few more, went to an Orang Asli village in Gua Musang. We saw the Democratic Tree in Taman Istana, because a church member stay nearby, my dad went to fetch her. We all went together in a church van to Simpang Pulai to meet up with some Orang Asli from Gopeng (in a Pajero), then went together. But on the way we found that the van had problem (shaking!). So we brought the van to Shalom Church Gopeng and switched to another van. We went on the Cameron Highland highway, passed through Cameron Highland and then into the Gua Musang district (we have crossed 3 states!), up and up, then we stopped somewhere to eat something, then continued our journey into the village. Several local Orang Asli, mostly children, were baptised there. There were P&W, prayers, baptism, then we have meal. Then as we return, we found that the van was running out of petrol, so we all stopped at a shop in Cameron Highland (along the highway), we did our shopping there, also transferred some petrol from the Pajero to the van, then continued our journey... We have dinner in Gopeng, and then balik...

Nothing else special. WHAT!? Next Sunday I do scripture readin on stage!? NO!! I can't read in Cantonese, and I don't think it's nice to read in Mandarin in Cantonese service either. I wanna cabut... Cabut to Pasir Pinji Methodist Church? Haha... Eh? My maternal grandmother's birthday, so I follow my mom to Bukit Mertajam! Hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment